A 4-channel aircraft system that's easy to use.
- Dual conversion, narrow band FM receiver helps block out signal interference.
- All-channel servo reversing changes the direction of servo travel
at the flip of a switch for maximum flexibility with servo installation.
- Built-in trainer system links the SkySport 4 to your instructor's
Futaba radio, the instructor can then take over control in an instant
to keep the plane out of danger; requires FM trainer cord.
- Trims for all channels allows fine tuning of the neutral position
for aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder controls.
- Battery meter continuously displays transmitter battery power status
- Set includes:-
- 1 Transmitter.
- 1 Receiver.
- 4 Servos and servo hardware.
- 1 Switch harness
- Tx and Rx Ni-Cad's.
- 1 Combined Tx and Rx Ni-Cad charger.
- Frequency flag.
- User Manual.
Futaba's economical SkySport 4VF covers all the requirements for
successful 4-channel flight. The system offers full proportional control over
a model's rudder, aileron, elevator and throttle functions.
It is balanced and as comfortable to use as Futaba's top-of-the-line
computer radios. All controls are easily accessible.